CubTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do most with your Cubs?

+2
mrcubcadet
TSWolf
6 posters

Go down

What do you do most with your Cubs? Empty What do you do most with your Cubs?

Post  TSWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

What job are your Cubs used for the most? What job do you enjoy the most?

For me, the Original gets used only for shows, and the 109 is still sort of a work in progress, which I hope to make a firewood pulling and snow pushing machine when I get it running good. I'm not sure I have a favorite job to do, I just like playing on the Cubs.

TSWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you do most with your Cubs? Empty Re: What do you do most with your Cubs?

Post  mrcubcadet Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm

I like winter duty, and pulling the moldboard plow!
mrcubcadet
mrcubcadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you do most with your Cubs? Empty Re: What do you do most with your Cubs?

Post  brian.wittman Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

I like to take the 1250 Nightmare for a ride through the neighborhood. I plan on getting a small trailer and using it to maintain flower beds next year. It is a nice riding tractor.

brian.wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  ihcc104 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 pm

My cubs don't do much until the snow starts flying. I have one with a CW snow blower, and 2 with snow plows. I do not have a working mower deck so I do not use them for that, nor do I have a yard big enough to mow. Haha lol!
ihcc104
ihcc104
Admin

http://ihcubcadet.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  vince_o Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 pm

For me the 106 dose it all. Mows, pulls the plow at plow day my first tractor and my most dependable and my favorite.

The 1872 is just a work horse. It lifts dead cubs, plows, pulls cars and down trees.

The 582 is working now on leaf duty with the peco vac on it. Its got the red spring in it and mostly dose plowing at plow days.

The 2072 when its up and running will have the loader on it. It will be MINE, despite what little Vince says.

The 482 that I converted to a command 18 and a 124 rear is just a plow tractor. It dropped a cylinder so the motor is out of it now. It will be rebuilt with 25 hp heads and carb hopfully this winter.

Yhe 126 is still in pieces and will be a doner rear for the next super frame with a gear drive, stay tuned, but Tyler may finis school before this one is done.

And my little Rj wheel horse is just for show. Now do I need to list my lawn boy push mowers and ih push mower Laughing

vince_o

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcubcadet Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 am

Well, where's your pictures at, y'all?
mrcubcadet
mrcubcadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vince_o Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am

Cause I still havent figured out how to post pics, so how do you like that, lol!

vince_o

Back to top Go down

Post  ihcc104 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 pm

vince_o wrote:Cause I still havent figured out how to post pics, so how do you like that, lol!

Vince, you can either click on the "Host Image" button above the text area for posting a new reply. If you choose to do that, CubTalk will host the image, you need to hit "Choose File" button and locate the picture on your computer, or you can choose URL and put in the URL of the Image you want to host.
OR
The most simple way, is to create an account on Photoshop or similar site and host your images there. Once you upload the images there, you can get the URL from the pane to the right of the image, it is "IMG code", copy and paste the entire thing and paste it into your reply... I will try to make a photo walk through this weekend if I can find the time.

Hope this Helps!
ihcc104
ihcc104
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vince_o Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

[img][/img]

vince_o

Back to top Go down

Post  brian.wittman Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 am

Vince, please don't feel alone. I haven't figured out how to post a pic, either.
But, I got 2.5 miles in on the 1250 Nightmare today. Not bad for the middle of November in Minnesota. 51 degrees.

brian.wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  ihcc104 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 am

brian.wittman wrote:Vince, please don't feel alone. I haven't figured out how to post a pic, either.
But, I got 2.5 miles in on the 1250 Nightmare today. Not bad for the middle of November in Minnesota. 51 degrees.

Here is a Photo Walkthrough on how to Upload Images...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Wow, that is awesome weather for Nov!
ihcc104
ihcc104
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcubcadet Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

ihcc104 wrote:

And Wow, that is awesome weather for Nov!

Yes it is!
mrcubcadet
mrcubcadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vince_o Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm

I was looking in the custom section at a puller and it says the pics can only be seen by the Admins.

So I havent been here for 12 posts and already getting the cold shoulder, JUST JOKING !!!!!!!!

But I cant see the pics eather. Now will I get introuble for being a little off topic? bounce Man I love the smilies here!

vince_o

Back to top Go down

Post  TSWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Vince, don't worry, we won't jump on you for being off topic Laughing I will check in to the picture viewing thing.

TSWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TSWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok, problem should be fixed now, let me know if it's not.

TSWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcubcadet Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 am

vince_o wrote:I was looking in the custom section at a puller and it says the pics can only be seen by the Admins.

So I havent been here for 12 posts and already getting the cold shoulder, JUST JOKING !!!!!!!!

But I cant see the pics eather. Now will I get introuble for being a little off topic? bounce Man I love the smilies here!

Nope. Our name doesn't have 'only' in it, and OUR minds have the capacity to take in more than one topic! Very Happy
mrcubcadet
mrcubcadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cub Cadet 123 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 pm

I use my cubs for my two favorite past times.....chasin' women and drinkin!! Laughing Twisted Evil

Cub Cadet 123
Cub Cadet 123
Cub Cadet 123

Back to top Go down

Post  ihcc104 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Cub Cadet 123 wrote:I use my cubs for my two favorite past times.....chasin' women and drinkin!! Laughing Twisted Evil

Cub Cadet 123

Haha! Touche'! I like the way you think!
ihcc104
ihcc104
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down